I Will Love you Forever

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 3: Realization.

Well after having an awful night/morning I came to the realization that I am a lot more dependent on my other half than I thought.

First let me back up and tell you about my night. So, I decided to go get some grocery shopping done since the laundromat was jam packed full of people. (Who would have thought that the laundromat was such a popular place on a Tuesday night.. I thought I had accidentally driven to Buffalo Wild Wings or something.  Oh right, grocery shopping. So I get to the store and realize I forgot my list so I figure oh well I'll just wing it. So I get done shopping and realize that I forgot my debit card in the car. So I tell the lady I need to run and get it but I'll be back before she finishes ringing up my groceries. So I go out there find my card which had fallen under the seat and run back inside only after locking my keys in the car. So I come back out with my groceries and realize what I had done. So I get out my phone and start to call Nick... Well then I realize that he isn't anywhere near a place he can help me.

So, here it is. I always thought I was this tough independent woman and it turns out I am dependent on my husband for a lot! Things such as: anything with the car i.e.: oil change, gas, locking keys inside, etc., reminders i.e.: take lunch to work with me, waking up for work ( he is my alarm clock), etc.

I guess what I am trying to say is it is going to be a long eye opening 12 1/2 ish weeks.

Come home soon honey!! I need you!! :)

Well, I suppose that is all for now. Stay tuned as the days grow longer and my heart grows stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment