I Will Love you Forever

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 4: Days like today

Oh man.. it has already been 4 days! I can't believe it! Only... 87ish more to go... I'm glad that it seems to be going by pretty quick.

BUT...

It's days like today that I just want to come home from work and melt into his arms.

Today there was so much that went on I don't even know where to start. We have 11 teachers and our director everyday one person has the day off. So we start with 10. Then Tari had an emergency with her water heater!! Oh man!! So now we have 9. Then Lisa's family comes into town early!! Yay!! Now we have 8. Then Rhonda's little girl as a 102 temperature!! Holy Cow!! Now we have 7!! Also, Jessica our director was out for an appointment.. she totally deserved the day off!! Yay!! In the end we ended with 6 of us. Now if you don't realize how many kids per teacher there is allowed and then we have after schoolers still to come you might think that its no big deal... but it was a HUGE deal. On top of that the kids were EXTRA naughty today!! I could have pulled my hair out!!

So now I just need to relax and vent on here since my honey isn't here to vent to!

In other good news.. Ava's birthday is tomorrow!!! Yay!!! Can't believe my baby is so big.

Still miss my honey but I am glad time seems to be going pretty fast.

Well that's all for tonight. Stay tuned as the days get longer and my heart grows stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment